“Negah Scientific Publisher”, is an academic publisher. In 2013, it was established to provide professional services for academic journals. As an open access publisher, it works by its own professional team and collaborate with international service providers to maintain its commitment to publish journals, books and other scientific media content of high quality that reflects a passion for knowledge and education.
B. Publication Services
- Establishment and management of scientific journals and magazines
- Consulting to academic institutes for establishing new journals
- Establishment of an online system of management, reviewing, and publishing the journals
- Editing based on AMA Manual of Style
- Plagiarism Checking through iThenticate Software
- Scientific and methodological editing
- Technical editing
- Proof editing of articles in English and Persian
- Persian – English Translation
- Cover design
- Professional layout designing
- Designing other graphic elements of journals such as logo, flyer, and etc.
- Digital Printing
- Offset Printing
Publishing: Improving Visibility of Articles
- Improving visibility of the journals' articles and increasing their impact factor.
- Management of online and offline publishing of articles
- Web designing
- Establishing online management of journals
- Publishing articles in academic social networks, including Mendeley, Researchgate, Academia, Linkedin, etc.
- Registration doi for articles
- Consulting to editors for improving journals’ quality based on bibliographies databases criteria
- Scientometrics Services
- Applying for indexing journal in bibliographic database, such as ISI Web of Science, PubMed, Scopus, ISC, EMBASE, EBSCO, Copernicus, DOAJ, Google Scholar, etc
- Producing XML Packages for archiving articles in PMC, DOAJ, J-Gate, etc
C. Terms & Conditions:
“Negah Scientific Publisher” has accepted terms and conditions of following organizations:
1. Publishing Ethics
- All of the Negah Journals, are committed to apply ethics of publication, based on the COPE’s Code of Conduct and Best Practices in its policies and services. Also, Negah encourages the journals’ editors and provides reasonable practical learning workshops, surveillance, and support for them to follow the COPE’s Code of Conduct and Best Practices.
2. Research Ethics
- In medical studies, Negah Journals are committed to apply ethics of research, based on Declaration of Helsinki: Statement of Ethical Principles for Medical Research.
- In psychological studies, Negah Journals are committed to apply ethics of research, based on American Psychological Association’s Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct.
3. Reviewing Process
- All of the Negah Journals are committed to apply double-blind peer reviewing process, based on the COPE’s Code of Conduct and Best Practices.
4. Conflict of Interest
- In conflict of interest, Negah Journals are committed to apply ICMJE recommendation on “Author Responsibilities—Conflicts of Interest” and its disclosure form in authors’ conflict of interest issues.
5. Open Access Policy & Copyright
- Under Bethesda Statement on Open Access Publishing (June 20, 2003), Negah Journals are fully compliant with open access mandates, by publishing its articles under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial license (CC-BY-NC).
6. Achieving Policy
Achieving policy in Negah Scientific Publisher is based on the journals websites also in PubMed Central, DOAJ, Google Scholar, and academic social networks such as Academica, Mendeley, and Researchgate, and so on . Meanwhile, the publisher is protecting the journals' website archive even after stopping their publication to guarantee the journals’ content for long time.